Our Family

Our Family
Cori, Layla and Matt

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Babymoon

Matthew and I will be headed out on our "babymoon" which will also serve as a second honeymoon for us. We are going to Maui for a week since it will probably be our last chance for a vacation for a VERY long time. I am so looking forward to spending seven days doing nothing but laying on a beach and catching some rays. Neither of us has ever been to Hawaii and it will be an excellent way to spend our 1st wedding anniversary. I honestly could not ask for a better husband!

On the baby front, I am growing bigger everyday, but have continued to carry very low... my mom and I have joked that the baby won't have far to go to come out because she is already sitting on my pelvis. She is moving all the time, particularly at night when I'm trying to sleep, of course. I love every minute of it though. It's also fun to see what makes her more active, ice cream seems to be a favorite...she is definitely taking after me :) I am incredibly entertained watching my belly move with her. Her movements are really packing a punch now, even Matt was surprised at the strength behind her kicks, he's convinced she will be a star kickball player!

Here's hoping we have nothing but a relaxing trip! ~Aloha~

1 comment:

  1. enjoy Maui!! a few food tips....Cheeseburger is Paradise is not worth the hype...it's actually much better in Chicago than on the island! If you guys get a chance, go to Leilani's in the Whaler Village in Kaanapali. AWESOME food :) And if you're hankering for some Chicago pizza for some reason, there's a pizza place on the main street in Lahaina (I want to say Taylor's...but I'm not sure) that's pretty good! The bruschetta is TO DIE FOR!

    ReplyDelete